Nantucket Rocker Wall Hugger Recliner
Adding product to your cart
Dual button tufted back and a welted front arm panel and wing, bring traditional styling and a scale begetting more petite frames to "Nantucket". Knife edged plush seat cushioning utilizes a layer of memory foam in its cushioning construction, bringing its benefits of memory foam technology to reclining comfort.
A delightful complement to any living/family room seating arrangement, "Nantucket" is a fabulous choice for a bedroom, study or a small reading space in any traditional home decor.
- Width 34"
- Depth 39"
- Height 40"
- Arm Height 23"
- Seat Height 19"
- Seat Width 20"
- Seat Depth 20"
- Wall Clearance 2" - 3"
- Made in USA
- Reclina-pedic: Memory fiber layer for amazing comfort
- Weight Capacity: 350 lb
- Cleanable poly blend material
- Mortis and tenon joints are used to strengthen frames and reduce separation
- Durable poly blend material
- The black metal patented parts of the reclining mechanism carry a limited lifetime warranty. The reclining mechanism is warranted to be free of defects for as long as you, the original consumer, own the furniture. Cushions, wooden frame components.
- Mechanism tested 25,000 cycles
- Delrin bushings used to reduce noise and provide a smooth reclining function
- Mechanism springs are insulated to reduce noise
- Springs are tied together using cross wires to equalize support and comfort
- Seat frames are all kiln-dried hardwood with 4 metal seat braces
- Power/PowerPlus: Electronically recline in one smooth motion. Power recline plus a USB port for all of your power needs
- Lay-Flat: 165 degree lay flat positioning with infinite reclining positions
- Rocker: Relaxing rocking motion
- Swivel: Rotate 360 degrees
- Wall Hugger: Space saving technology mere inches from the wall
|Rocker Recliner with Power Headrest||5130P|
|Wall Hugger Recliner with Power Headrest||6130P|
|Layflat Lift Chair||94130|
|Layflat Lift Chair with Power Headrest||97130|