Amish Reclaimed Barn Wood Timber Bed
Adding product to your cart
Our Amish Eco-friendly Reclaimed Barn Wood Bed is made from authentic century old barn beams. Original sun spots, worm holes, nail holes and hand saw marks are left to preserve its 100 year old history. The character of this reclaimed wood and hand-hewn joinery make this nightstand the perfect addition to any lodge, rustic inn, cabin or country home.
If it's just a headboard you're interested in, look at our Amish Reclaimed Barn Wood Timber Headboard.
Option combinations may NOT reflect those shown in product photos.
- Amish Handcrafted Furniture
- Solid Hardwood Construction
- Sealy Stain
- Steamed Hickory Wood to Prevent Insects in Wood
- Saplings are Heated and Steamed for Bending
- No Two Pieces are Identical Due to Variations in Sizes and Bendings of Hickory Sticks
- Hickory is a Earth Friendly Wood - Saplings can Regrow and be Ready for Harvest in 3-5 Years
- Come Complete with Railed
- Brown Maple Bed Rails
- Hickory Twigs & Red Oak
- Hickory Twigs & Rustic Alder
- Twin Timber Bed: 51"W x 56"H (footboard 51"W x 36"H)
- Full Timber Bed: 66"W x 64"H (footboard 66"W x 64"H)
- Queen Timber Bed:72"W x 70"H (footboard 72"W x 39"H)
- King Timber Bed: 90"W x 72"H (footboard 90"W x 39"H)