Amish Hoosier Hutch Cupboard
Adding product to your cart
Choose from a variety of finish options that can create just the perfect look for your kitchen or dining room.
- USA made by Amish craftsmen
- Top cabinets, cubbies and drawers
- Gorgeous counter area
- A pull out counter that creates more space to work or serve
- Lower cabinets, cubbies and drawers
- Made in America
- Authentic Amish Hand-Craftsmanship
- Pine Knobs
- Tongue and Groove Hutch Top Back
- Wood Shelves with Plate Grooves
- Raised Panel Wood Doors
- Slide-out Serving Tray
- No Drawer Slides
- Pine Wood Drawer Boxes
- Fixed Shelves
- Straight Paint
- Primitive Paint with Rubbed Distressed Finish (No Beating Up of the Wood)
- Light Distressing with Worm Holes, Eased Edges, Wear Through and other marks to add character.
- Two Tone Finish with Top Stained and Base Painted
- Heavy Distressing is an extensive amount of hand distressing to the furniture. There may be heavy pin holes, indentations and nicks, rasp markings and worm holes. The edges of the furniture are heavily worn. Simulated cracks are created on our heavily distressed package. You can notify your Amish furniture specialists if you prefer not to have the simulated cracks in the furniture.
Depth to Edge of Hutch: 10"
Depth to Edge of Buffet Bottom: 19 1/2"