Amish Pier Pine Bookcase
Adding product to your cart
The Pier Pine Bookcase has five fixed shelves and a shiplap back that adds to its rustic appeal. Slender and tall, this bookcase contributes beautifully to a cottage or country style room.
This pine bookcase comes with lots of finish options. Pine is easy to paint, making it a great candidate for some brighter colors. It also naturally takes to distressing options as well, enhancing its rustic look with light to heavy distressing of your choice. This technique adds pin holes, nicks and even simulated cracks so the wood looks antique.
Check out our different sizes or call one of our Amish Furniture Specialist to customize your bookshelf!
- Authentic Amish Hand-Craftsmanship
- Made in America
- Fixed Shelves
- Bookcase Back: Pine Shiplap
- Width: 20"
- Depth: 12"
- Height: 63 1/4"
- Straight Paint
- Primitive Paint with Rubbed Distressed Finish (No Beating Up of the Wood)
- Light Distressing with Worm Holes, Eased Edges, Wear Through and other marks to add character.
- Heavy Distressing is an extensive amount of hand distressing to the furniture. There may be heavy pin holes, indentations and nicks, rasp markings and worm holes. The edges of the furniture are heavily worn. Simulated cracks are created on our heavily distressed package. You can notify your Amish furniture specialists if you prefer not to have the simulated cracks in the furniture.
- Two Tone Finish
Handcrafted from superior, kiln dried Eastern White Pine Wood which is a sustainable and plentiful wood.