Furniture & Things Delivery & Customer Service
We help you with recycling, service, and warranty work.
In order to keep fair policies and good communication with our customers, Furniture & Things wants to make you aware of the following:
SPECIAL ORDERS ARE NOT SUBJECT TO CANCELLATION
Availability of merchandise is estimated according to information on hand at the time the order is written Seller shall not be responsible for delays in delivery of merchandise occasioned by manufacturer’s scheduling, stock on hand, availability of materials, transportation difficulty or any other cause beyond the control of the seller.
- ALL EXCHANGES AND CANCELLATIONS ARE SUBJECT TO SELLER APPROVAL.
- Special orders are not subject to cancellation.
- A minimum fee of 20% of the purchase price will be assessed (re-stocking fee) on seller approved returns, exchanges or cancellations.
- Buyer assumes all risks associated with transportation of merchandise picked up.
- Buyer agrees to measure doorways and stairways before ordering, as seller is not responsible for merchandise purchased that is too large too fit.
- SELLER CAN DESIGNATE A DAY FOR DELIVERY, but not a specific time.
- Seller cannot move, haul, or rearrange old furniture.
- Seller makes no warranty beyond any written description itemized in this order.
- Such disclaimer does not affect manufacturer warranty, if any.
- Seller will assist the buyer in the exercise of all factory warranties.
- BUYER LAYAWAYS ARE NOT SUBJECT TO CANCELLATION.
- Buyer agrees to complete payment in schedule, or proceeds of prior payment(s) towards layaway may be forfeited.